WMI supplies a wide range of high quality landscaping, horticultural and civil works products including composts, soil conditioners, mulches, garden and lawn blends, erosion control products and stormwater treatment media. Our products conform to the Australian Standards including AS 4419, AS 4454 and AS 27581.
- Screened Soil – Used in general soil applicationas, eg underturf, where sandy loam is specified or reduced organic are required e.g. horizon B applications.
- Trade Mix – General purpose soil with added organics for under turf, extensive soil remediation, garden establishment underturf.
- Organic Mix – Enhanced soil applications with extra organics to boost soil health and durability for under turf, soil remediation and garden establishment.
- Supreme Blend – Advanced quality soil for enhanced moisture retention, soil body, drainage and plant performance. This soil is suitable for most applications in garden establishment or maintenance, lawn under turf or even be used as an organic top dress.
- Vege Mix – Specialist growth media for gardens establishment or replenishment, lawn establishment or maintenance or a soil booster. A balance between organics and sand allows for water drainage whilst facilitating moisture retention. Aged compost particles provides immediate & slow release nutrients including minerals & organic carbon and beneficial microbes boost soil health. Aged cow manure acts as a natural fertiliser with enhanced bio available nutrients boosting plant growth.
- Equidress – Designed to protect and enhance ovals, fields tracks, particularly in equestrian applications. Can be also used as a broad-based top dress with low impact areas. Superior drainage and organics for field maintenance and encouraging plant growth.
- Top Dressing – Used to top dress, level or patch turf in high impact areas. Use where superior drainage is required whilst supporting plant growth.
- Compost – Dig into soils and gardens to boost soil health with immediate and slow release nutrients, beneficial microbiology and increased organic matter. Increased soil texture increases moisture retention and plant growth.
- Cow Mix – Dig into soils and gardens to increase organic matter, beneficial microbiology and moisture retention. Source of immediate and slow release nutrients that adds to soil health. Aged cow manure is a natural fertiliser for increased plant vitality.
- Aged Compost – In premium applications, dig into soils and gardens for increased organic matter, beneficial microbiology and moisture retention. Superior source of immediate and slow release nutrients that adds to soil health. Increased product stability broadens applications.
- Aged Compost Fines – Incorporate this optimal compost by digging into soils and gardens. Promotes soil health with immediate and slow release nutrients & beneficial microbes. Add to existing blends for an extra organic boost.
- Gypsum – Apply to break up clays or add to other soil blends as a value-add option.
- Double Ground Mulch – An economical ground cover for broad applications. Apply on soils higher profile areas as an effective ground cover to increase soil carbon, erosion control and moisture retention.
- EnviroMulch Coarse – For broad ground coverage without introducing weeds. Apply on sloping or broad coverage areas as an effective ground cover for erosion control, increased soil carbon, and moisture retention.
- EnviroMulch Fine – For higher profile ground coverage without introducing weeds. Apply on soils as an effective ground cover for erosion control particularily on slopes, increased soil carbon, and moisture retention.
- LC Mulch Coarse – When consistency and appearance matter! No RUBBISH makes for an ideal BARK SUBSTITUTE. Coarse particle size is ideal on sloping areas. Mulch for a clean finsih that will utimatley increase soil carbon, erosion control and moisture retention.
- LC Mulch Fine – When consistency and appearance matter! No RUBBISH makes for an ideal BARK SUBSTITUTE. Finer particle size is ideal for presentation areas. Mulch for a clean finsih that will utimatley increase soil carbon, erosion control and moisture retention.
- Screened Mulch Fines – Light and fluffy material for great presentation and that almost soil appearance.
Sand and Aggregates
- Sand Fill – Sand fill for everyday application including civil works.
- Screened Sand – Bedding sand for everyday application including civil works. Has been used in under pipe, slabd, electric applications.
- Washed Sand – Washed sand derived from natural sandstone processed for concrete mixes, including precast blocks, pavers and civil engineering applications. Other uses include, manufactured soils and top dressings.
- 10 MM Concrete Mix – “10MM Concrete mix is a convenient premix which only requires the addition of cement powder and water for immediate use. Typical uses include domestic and construction applications that require a finer concrete grade.”
- 20 MM Concrete Mix – “20MM Concrete mix is a convenient premix which only requires the addition of cement powder and water for immediate use. Typical uses include domestic and construction applications that require a stronger concrete.”
Aggregate and Drainage
- Washed Recycled Aggregate – Maximise the environmental credentials of concretes and water management projects by utilising recycled concrete without the complications of excessive residual concrete dust.
- Drainage – Sustainable drainage material from reclaimed concrete
- Organo Filter – For prescribed bioremediation work, rainwater gardens etc.
- STAR (Stormwater Treatment and Recovery) Customised Bioremediation Media System. – STAR Water are leaders in custom built bio-filtration and media with over 15 years experience in tailored bioremediation experience. With tailored outcome focussed solutions that considers water inputs, site restrictions, outflow requirements and maintenance considerations a site specific customised program can be developed to meet your needs, reducing the bioretention basin footprint. Product is made to specification based upon independent, peer reviewed scientific research which has been applied in America, Canada and throughout Australia. For more information refer to www.starwater.com.au